Monday, August 24, 2009

Good blackmail

As the kids were playing in their room today, I heard sudden uncontrollable laughter.  First from Joni, then Jackson followed.

There are two things that usually mean trouble. One, silence.  Never good.  Two, uncontrollable laughter.

Luckily, today's activities were harmless.

I'm putting this one in cold storage to use as blackmail when Jackson is 16....

jackson dress final



P.S. A big thanks to Taylor for helping me figure out how to post large pictures.

P.S.S. To Tom, Dad, Abba, G-grandpa Sowards, and Popper - look at the bright side!  I had about ten other pictures I could have posted, but I'm only posting one! =)

6 comments:

Devon said...

That's awesome! Definitely save for use in his high school senior yearbook!!

taylor said...

hahah, yes. My mom definitely calls those "senior yearbook pictures". Sorry about your luck, Jackson. ;)

And I'm glad my directions were at least somewhat easy to follow, since you were able to do it! :)

Megan G said...

Oooh la la Jackson! Flaunt it baby! I love the one shoe... :)

Elisabeth said...

LOL! HA! That is SO hilarious. Definitely use it for blackmail! I'm sure it'll work too. What cute kids! :)

Brooke S. said...

We especially loved the little purse! Your new blogs look awesome also.

Brooke S. said...

And by "blogs" I mean blog. It looks good.