Monday, October 18, 2010

Joni's thoughts

A conversation I had with Joni today....


Joni:  You know, mom, when Heavenly Father gives you goals, you have to use them really good or He will take them away.


Amy:  What do you mean goals?


Joni:  You know, like, when Heavenly Father gives you something like how He gave me a good memory.  Or if you're good at ballet or you know, doing stuff.


Amy:  Oh, you mean talents?


Joni:  Yes, talents.  When Heavenly Father gives you goals and talents, you better use them because if you don't, He'll take them away.


Amy:  Where did you learn that?


Joni:  *rolling eyes* Well, they should be teaching me that at school, but they didn't so they had to teach me at church.

3 comments:

Devon said...

LOL she's so practical. Love it!!

Anderson Family said...

Joni cracks me up (I can just hear that conversation in my mind). :) Too much fun!

Aunt Pam

Cyndy said...

Yes, Joni, they should be teaching you that at school, but you're right, they don't...so thank goodness for church!

Omi