Thursday, January 1, 2009

Warning: contains picture of Tom's tush!

The other day, Tom was looking frantically all over the apartment. I was just chillin', minding my own business, and I finally asked,

"What are you looking for?"

His frustrated reply was, "I had a piece of paper around here somewhere and I can't find it!"

So being the good, helpful wife that I am, started looking around to help him (okay, maybe selfish reasons were involved - Tom is CRANKY when he can't find something). And it's a good thing I looked, because I don't think Tom would have ever found it himself.....



The thing that cracks me up the most about this picture is Tom's willingness to strike a pose for it. I can't get him to be in a picture to save my life. I guess I've been shooting at the wrong end :)

4 comments:

Megan G said...

HAHAHA. I love it. Shake that thing Tom.

Lori said...

That is great! I am laughing out loud with that one! Thanks for sharing and making me laugh!

Kristine said...

What an awesome picture. That is hillarious. Aren't men funny?

sstar said...

Anna says this is just a freakin silly picture.