Friday, February 20, 2009

Kisses

I have a confession. My little boy isn't even 18 months yet, and he is ADDICTED to kissing. He can't get enough. The good thing is, Tom, Joni, and I can't get enough of Jackson's kisses, either. And once he gives one kiss, he hunts down the next person, then the next, then starts over. He'll go around the house with a big pucker making a "mmm" sound. He has to kiss each of us several times before he's satisfied. He does this several times a day.

Please tell me that if he gets it out of his system now he won't want anything to do with it at 16!?!









I honestly don't know if I could say "no" to that face if you paid me!

5 comments:

Josh and Gloriana said...

oh my gosh - he is so darn cute! I love reading your blog. I am jealous of your adventures- so fun!

Megan G said...

Smoochie boy! Dang that kid is adorable.

Megan G said...

One more thing, I just thought I should add... Amy, you are gorgeous!

taylor said...

So cute! I love it! :)

Kristin Aiello said...

Oh, I just can't get enough of your kids. You can put tons of pictures and stories of them and it would never get old. Keep puckering up Jackson. It's funny that Megan said you are gorgous, because I was thinking the same thing as soon as I quit thinking how adorable Jackson is. Love you.