Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day - Joni's thoughts

Dad Survey
1. What is something dad always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes dad happy? If I say sorry when I'm mean to Brother.
3. What makes dad sad? If I don't say sorry to Brother.
4. How does your dad make you laugh? He tells me about funny places and names.
5. What was your dad like as a child? He liked books.
6. How old is your dad? 14
7. How tall is your dad? 15 miles.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play and wrestle.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? He does dishes and homework.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Because he made a good decision.
11. What is your dad really good at? Homework.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Cleaning the floor.
13. What does your dad do for his job? Goes to school.
14. What is your dad's favorite food? Cottage cheese.
15. What makes you proud of your dad? He cleans my room all nice.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? A mermaid.
17. What do you and your dad do together? Oh, I know! We go to the park!
18. How are you and your dad the same? We're not the same. ("Nothing about you is the same?") Okay, okay. We have two hands, two feet, ten fingers, two knees, two eyes, two arms, two ears, and one nose.
19. How are you and your dad different? Because daddy is a boy and I'm a girl.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Because I just do.
21. What does your dad like most about your mom? When she cleans the dishes.
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? The Old City.
23. What is your dad's favorite thing about you? Loving each other.




Grandpa Balderree Survey
1. What do you miss about your Grandpa Balderree? He plays with me.
2. What does Grandpa look like? A dad but a little older.
3. What does Grandpa like about Grandma? She helps him all the time.
4. What makes Grandpa happy? When I make good decisions.
5. What is something Grandpa always says to you? He says oopsie-daisy. Hehe. That's a funny answer I just gave.


Grandpa Sowards Survey
1. What do you miss about "Abba"? Playing.
2. What does Abba look like? Like a dad, but like a grandpa. I don't know.
3. What does Abba like about Omi? Because she helps him do stuff.
4. What makes Abba happy? When I play with Jackson at his house.
5. What is something Abba always says to you? I love you or something like that.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND GRANDPAS IN OUR LIVES!!!

We love you!


No comments: