Friday, April 2, 2010

Sad state of affairs

Our futon bed completely fell to pieces a week ago. 

We had it folded up as a couch and the whole family was snuggled up watching something on the internet when it suddenly felt like the earth was moving out from underneath us.  

Joni and I couldn't stop laughing, but Tom was furious it didn't last 3 more months.  We carried the frame out to the dumpster (hopefully not offending observant Jews on Shabbat) and are now sleeping on the futon pad on the floor.  Which is pretty much all we had when we first got married.  Tom says we have regressed 7 years.

Awesome.

2 comments:

Kristin Aiello said...

I am so sorry to hear about your bed. But the laughing reminds me of the time the three of us kids fell out of the hammock. Though if I remember correctly, you didn't really laugh, but cry that time.

Love you sis, I really miss you. I can't wait until you come back. We will party hard after you get over your jet lag.

Nurse Heidi said...

I have to say that this post tickled my funny bone...