Sunday, May 2, 2010

Church of the Holy Sepulcher

Many Orthodox Christian denominations think that the Church of the Holy Sepulcher is built over the place of Golgotha and Christ's tomb.  It has a much different feeling from the Garden Tomb, but I still find it an amazing place to go and see other Christians worshiping the Savior.

The very place where they believe the Savior was crucified.


Mom and Becky taking pictures in another part of the church.  It has been fun to watch them see all these places for the first time.  It has really helped me appreciate these unique places that I have become so used to.  I love seeing it all through their eyes.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you that you have visitors and the best ones. Looks like you guys are having a great time.

Megan G said...

Check out that chandelier!!