Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Funniest picture of all time (of Tom, anyway)

Check it out. I love this picture. Every time I see it, I laugh right out loud. Tom is in the middle with his two brothers-in-law, Jared and Tim, who are basically just trying to make him feel uncomfortable. It's working.

I found it while going through some of our stuff the other day. It would be so sad if it was ever lost. I'm actually not even sure who took it. Maybe his sister Kelli? Not sure. But it's a classic and it MUST be documented.

5 comments:

Megan G said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me miss Tom.

The Peters Family said...

That's awesome! I'll have to send you some of Tom from high school. I love to keep up with how he's doing! Sounds like he got very lucky to meet & marry you!

Jared and Tara said...

poor tom. he wanted brothers all his life and now that he has them all they want to do is torture and pick on him! :)

Jared and Tara said...

AMY! i've been checking your blog 7 times per day to see if you've posted about jacksons b.day! hurry up so i can do something productive!

Amy S. said...

Tara, you kill me! I'm actually working on it right now! It's coming my friend!