Saturday, August 9, 2008

Park City

This weekend we went to Park City for a fun little overnight stay in some condos. Tony was running the first of three big races he'll be doing there in Park City, so it gave us an excuse to go play. We went swimming, ate good food, and stayed up late watching the Olympic opening ceremonies.

Joni gaining some confidence in the water. It helped that it was a two feet deep kiddy-pool. Gotta start somewhere, right?


Mom and Dad watching the grandkids at the pool. I hope Tom and I look that cute when we're grandparents.


Jackson giving me cute looks in my lap.


This one cracks me up. I got up for two seconds and Joni ran over and took my seat. She was all kicked back, enjoying herself, like it was an every day thing for her.

Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun outing!!!

No comments: