Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some Sunday pictures and Tom update

Tom has had a good weekend in Jerusalem. He went to church and said that everyone in the branch was really nice. There is one other LDS guy in his same program at Hebrew U, so the two of them went to church together. He also got lost a couple of days ago while walking around because there are a lot of walls. So he finally found a rope of some kind hanging over the wall that was apparently in his way, and he climbed right up and over!

Also this weekend he went to Gethsemane, and went with one of his roommates to walk around the Old City. It seems like his jet lag is finally wearing off - he doesn't seem quite so delirious when I see him in Skype. That's all I can think of for now.

Here are some random pictures from today. Tom is really missing the kids, and says it helps to see pictures.

Joni's Sleeping "Booty" hair for church. She was thrilled with how cute it turned out - okay, okay, I loved it, too.


I wanted to get a picture of Jackson's new teeth coming in on top, and I actually succeeded!


Playing peek-a-boo with Jackson. He's like me - he gets the hiccups when he laughs too hard after eating. Poor guy.


2 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

I'm a doob and made a big grammatical error on my comment. :-P Anyway, I just wanted to say that it must be such a fun adventure for Tom to be living there and that your kids are adorable!