Saturday, March 27, 2010

Picture of the Day #27 - Stranded

The other day we all went to the Old City with some friends, and then the kids and I came home without Tom because he had to go get some things done.  We rode the bus home and just as we got to our apartment I realized that Tom had the house key.

So the kids and I were stranded outside for 3 HOURS.

I let the kids go to the little store by our playground to pick out some Cheetos and a sucker.  Have I ever mentioned the peanut flavored Cheetos they have here?  Blech.  The kids seem to like them but they are not good.  Trust me on this one.

We spent the rest of the time at the playground, which was fun for a while but the sun was going down and it got colder and colder.  The kids would take turns sitting on my lap with my arms wrapped around them in an effort to warm them up. 

It was a loooooong three hours.



1 comment:

Megan G said...

Man you guys are patient! Love Jackson's pouty face :)